Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Bucket Lists

Hello my Lovely Readers, I hope 2016 is treating you well so far, 

I'm sure by now, you've already broken all new years revolutions, eaten the majority of the christmas chocolate and have taken all the christmas decorations down and found that your house looks suddenly very plain; yes, that's it, the festive blanket of sparkles, excuses and denial has gone and we are again plunged into the tinsel-lacking reality once more. So how do we spruce up the beginning of 2016 without those fairy lights?

I decided to be very sentimental and stereotypical new years (5 days late but shh) and get out my bucket list... as I said in my last post I've got lots of good memories to look back on from this year, and I was proud to be able to tick off a few from the list, a trip to Japan, and seeing a broadway show amongst them. However, I wasn't able to tick off as many as I wanted to, so I made another, slightly belated revolution (perhaps if you make them a few days into the new year they're less likely to get broken) which is to tick off at least 5 things from my bucket list in 2016, Challenge Accepted! We'll see this time next year whether or not I will be successful...

Reading my list, which I wrote a few years ago, also made me realise that I have definitely changed, for example, now having met one, I no longer think it's such a good idea to OWN a pigmy goat (despite a cute they are). There may well be a few things on bucket lists that change over time, things that no longer need to be on there (By the way; not an excuse for chickening out of something), or perhaps things that need to be added?

I'm sure there will be things that I'll add to my bucket list, maybe you're the same, your bucket list might need revisiting, to realise what the person you are now wants out of the life you have, maybe you need to challenge yourself to stop procrastinating on checking of those dreams and desires.

I hope our 2016's will be full of bucket list dreams and dares coming true! 

2 comments:

  1. I never made any bucket list hahahahah is it too late to start? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha of course not, it's never too late to start!

      Delete