Hello lovely readers
I hope you don't mind, but It's confession time. I'm taking a stand and making an active move to change my mood. I've noticed that I've become very irritable and negative recently, everything that is said and done I have a cynical and bleak response to.
Now I'm sure that this has a good deal to do with my current state of ill being and frustrating confinement, however, that is no excuse and I'm determined to regain control, mind over matter etc, I might not be able to control my body's energy levels right now, but I do have a say on how my mind reacts to and copes with it.
I'm admitting to this because, admitting that there's a problem is the first step to solving it. I admit that I've become very judgemental, which is shameful when I pride myself on being the opposite. I've become pessimistic, gloomy and antipathetic towards everything, even things that I have no experience or specific knowledge in, which makes me annoying, arrogant and very ignorant, ironic when they are the traits I moan most about!
I'm not this person, I don't want to be; the moaner, the Debby-downer, the glass always half empty. I want to be a motivator, a dreamer, a never stop believer...
But it's a very hard habit to break, but I'm going to try; I'm going cold-turkey on moaning and groaning, instead I'm going to challenge myself to always respond or find something positive, uplifting, the glass half full, everyday in every situation because that is infinitely more efficacious! I want to call it No Moan November, except I'm starting 2 months early.
Now to some of you, this might seem silly, positivity might come easily to you, but if you're like me at the moment, and find yourself being too defeatist too often, I challenge you to join me in abstaining from complaining, even when it's raining, so to obtain less mental strain and be happy again... And yes I know I sound insane!
No comments:
Post a Comment